Don't be prickly! (even if you wake up that way). Function meets design with the Rebels Refinery cactus-shaped lip balm. The highest quality coconut and sweet almond oils moisten, nourish and protect while Vitamin E provides essential antioxidants. Please be warned of lip balm envy- it's real and it's coming for you.
Made with hand-picked essential oils including lavender to soothe your lips.
Looking for a lip balm that's as cute as it is effective? Look no further! With its adorable cactus shape and refreshing Summer Citrus flavour, this lip balm is the perfect addition to your daily lip care routine, no matter the season. Rebels Refinery's 100% natural secret recipe includes nourishing ingredients like sweet almond oil, coconut oil, vitamin E, and beeswax to keep your lips feeling soft, smooth, and protected. So whether you're exploring the desert or just need a burst of citrusy goodness, this Teal Cactus Lip Balm will keep your lips looking as fresh as a summer breeze.
25 oz - 7g
Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Prunus, Amygdalus, Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, Canola Oil, Soybean Oil, Lanolin, Rosemary, Leaf Extract, Honey, Lavender, Flower Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Natural Flavor / Aroma.
- 100% Natural
- Moisturizes & nourishes
- Restores & protects your lips from dryness
- Soothes & calms irritated lips, even sensitive
- Long-lasting hydration for smooth, kissable lips
- Super cute gift
How to use it?
Apply a thin layer of lip balm to your lips, starting from the center and moving outwards. Reapply throughout the day as needed. For best results, use daily as part of your skincare routine to keep your lips smooth, moisturized, and healthy.
How to recycle?
To clean the lip balms, follow these steps:
- Open the empty lip balm and scratch as you can the leftover (with a spoon, for example).
- Place the open lip balm on a plate in the microwave for 10 sec, check if it's melted, and do it 10 sec per 10 sec.
- Once it's melted (be careful it's hot oils), remove the liquid into the garbage and rinse the containers with warm water.
- Rubbing alcohol or a hand sanitizer will dissolve the leftover.
After you finish your lip balm, you can either recycle the container or reuse it for other purposes, such as a pill organizer, earring box, paper clip holder, or pin container. Give it a new life and reduce waste in the process, after all, they are super cute anywhere in the house.